Issue purchasing additional teams

Report here the bugs you experience in Blood Bowl 2.
Honeybadger2399

Issue purchasing additional teams

Postby Honeybadger2399 » 03 April 2017, 14:46

Hi, I'm new to the game and trying to by the extra teams from the shop ingame. I want the team pack which shows up at $29.99, (though I'm in uk so not sure why it's not in £'s) and when to buy I'm asked if I'm sure, hit A to validate, the screen goes back to where I am in the menu where I've selected the new races, and nothing appears when I go to create a league. I've not t had any confirmation emails or bills etc to show I've bought anything either. My Xbox one settings menu shows my PayPal info set up and linked to my account so not sure why something's up here, anyone?

Netheos
Administrateur

Re: Issue purchasing additional teams

Postby Netheos » 03 April 2017, 15:18

Hi, it's not possible to buy new teams directly in-game.

When you press the button to buy them in-game, it should load the store page of your console (Xbox Store or PSN). Have you double checked your internet connection when trying to buy the team? You can also do it directly in the store, without launching the game.
Focus Team

Honeybadger2399

Re: Issue purchasing additional teams

Postby Honeybadger2399 » 03 April 2017, 16:48

Ok thanks. When I go to confirm it looks like it is about to load something, a box appears but just drops it and goes back, has also frozen the game up after trying. Don't think it's my connection as I tried it at several point and in between playing league games that have been working fine. Will try to buy direct from store

Return to “Technical forum”