Store Issue

Report here the bugs you experience in Blood Bowl 2.
venachar

Store Issue

Postby venachar » 31 May 2017, 10:19

So, This is many, many months later as, for some reason, I could not actually log in nor reset my password on this forum. But now that I finally managed to get in here I thought I would outline my issue and ask for help.

Back when Undead was new I looked through the skins available for the team and found Drowning Sharks. That skin is my fav among all of them and I instantly got that look for my teams. I made a team that I still have in my list of teams that got the look. Then came a patch or content update not long after that, and when that happened, something strange came along.

I now got champions of death unlocked in store, If I want to use Drowning Shark then I have to buy it again. It made me confused, had I bought the wrong thing? So I went back into my teams and looked for that Undead team I made earlier and BAM, it still had the Drowning Shark colors. So tried to make a new Undead team. I could not find Drowning Sharks and instead got Champions red look. Pissed, I tried logging in here on my account but as stated, I was not able to.

I talked about it on reddit where someone said it was fixed when next patch came, then said it was now fixed. I checked again but it was not for me at least. Tried getting in contact with this individual again but did not respond to me.

So, I would like to ask for help in trying to fix this. I want the right skin unlocked. Mostly due to fact that i will buy other skins soonish and do not want stuff to rotate around randomly and me wasting my coins on stuff.

My name in BB2 Is Venachar as on here.

Return to “Technical forum”