Crash at the end of the game after pressing "End Turn" on turn 16

Report here the bugs you experience in Blood Bowl 2.
Velihopea2

Crash at the end of the game after pressing "End Turn" on turn 16

Postby Velihopea2 » 20 June 2017, 20:28

I was playing against a lizard team in Champ ladder 20.6.2017 and the game ended around 20:00 GMT. When I hit the "End Turn" button the game went blue hue, started to search for server and restarted. It showed no "Victory" screen but jumped to show the mvp screen and end result (2-1 in my favor).

Game returned to menu, my team "Wurtbad Wyverns" (coach:Velihopea) was still at 17-4-1 as it were before the game and there was no mark what so ever in the "History" of the game just played.

I'm pretty annoyed since getting that one victory would have put the team at 18-4-1 and be the top human team in the ladder.

I've restarted the game twice now and there is still no mention of the game played.

Would appreciate quick answer because I want to know if I still should play a game to try to get to top and play-offs.

EDIT: my replays folder in ...'\Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\Velihopea\Replays\ shows only two games from 2015 so could not find any local file. The opponent I played was Kingsrule77 "Dragons of Lore", if that helps any bit
Attachments
Crash_at_end_game.zip
(38.03 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

Debaser

Re: Crash at the end of the game after pressing "End Turn" on turn 16

Postby Debaser » 25 June 2017, 16:50

it makes me sad that no one replied you. or was the problem solved in private?

dode74

Re: Crash at the end of the game after pressing "End Turn" on turn 16

Postby dode74 » 25 June 2017, 17:34

I don't routinely check the tech forums and just saw this.

No games are showing in the server as having been played by that team on that day. No idea if there has been a server outage at all. Sorry I can't be more help than that.

Return to “Technical forum”