The World Cup 2016 has started!

All you need to know about the Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2016!
JRCO666

Re: The World Cup 2016 has started!

Postby JRCO666 » 17 February 2016, 12:29

Some people can't be bothered with scheduled matches and I get that, but hey, the choice was yours to begin with, wasn't it?
For me it wasn't that, really. I considered joining a private league for a shot at one of those tickets, but it would feel immoral. They got those tickets based on the player base they already had; who am I to come from the outside to try and take it from them?
I was purely a COL coach before, so I figured qualifying for one of those 15 ladder tickets was the only fair thing to do.
Hey you usually make a lot of sense with your arguments, but this one just doesn't cut it. GOBBLN gladly recieved more than 30 new coaches and even though it might get bumpy with some people lacking the politeness required for organized play, all in all it adds for the better. My own league doubled it's playerbase with the opening of it's own qualifier, and most of those new coaches are gonna stay for our regular cups. You also play a lot, so I don't see any time-table trouble there. I think you should have done it. You'd have spared yourself all this concession drama, and you might have liked what you found in most of them community leagues.

+1

could have answered exactly the same

durabigael
Facebook: durabigael@hotmail.com

Postby durabigael » 22 February 2016, 03:53

Seriously ? I m at 3-0 , quite a good start.

I m at 1160 and i m fighting a chaos at 2300 TV, He have 8 reroll , everyone have claw etc ....

I m thinking about seriously giving up that competition

durabigael

Postby durabigael » 22 February 2016, 04:41

I won , so i don t care ... but the guy already played over 30 games .....

He just play to destroy team.
I look at his team he have 30 games , 5/6 first game were either he conceded or people concede. Its crazy the amount og time he conceded , even against new team , and its always against dwarf .....

I think something have to be done against people who r exploiting the system

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 22 February 2016, 07:32

I won , so i don t care ... but the guy already played over 30 games .....

He just play to destroy team.
I look at his team he have 30 games , 5/6 first game were either he conceded or people concede. Its crazy the amount og time he conceded , even against new team , and its always against dwarf .....

I think something have to be done against people who r exploiting the system
If he had 8 RRs, he's not exploiting the system, he's a noob (as you probably found out while beating him 1 million TV up). He probably has no idea that playing >20 matches disqualifies his team. I'm more appaled by the free wins he's giving away by conceding, than by the fact that he built a 'cyanide special' high TV noobing killteam in the WCQ ladder.

Skewed matchmaking is an issue currently for sure. However, there's a workaround. If you spin (look for games) for shorter bursts (say 10-15 seconds each), the larger TV gap matches will not be offered.
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

Drakheimvonbeef

Postby Drakheimvonbeef » 23 February 2016, 11:36

how do i get to play in the cup?

dtbilek

Postby dtbilek » 25 February 2016, 22:24

You have to register. The rules are on the main blood bowl page.

I have a question: Since it is 3 seasons is it the top 5 players from each season or what? For 15 total?

dode74

Postby dode74 » 25 February 2016, 23:17

I have a question: Since it is 3 seasons is it the top 5 players from each season or what? For 15 total?
Correct.

durabigael

Postby durabigael » 07 March 2016, 01:09

The same guy conceded 3 times , even befor ethe kick off , should people get ban after they get their 5 concede ? Don t feel like been banned or kick out because of him ....

durabigael

Postby durabigael » 07 March 2016, 01:34

now 4 ..... i was about to score and the guy just DC ..... I really think something have to be done ......

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 07 March 2016, 09:01

The same guy conceded 3 times , even befor ethe kick off , should people get ban after they get their 5 concede ? Don t feel like been banned or kick out because of him ....
It's the coach who concedes who gets banned after >5, not the one conceded on. Still, if you're drawn against the same guy twice in a row and he concedes on you, I'd avoid spinning again immediately after that if I were you, to avoid the appearance of win trading. Wait 5-10 minutes then try again.
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

Return to “Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2016”