World Cup Ladder Season 2

All you need to know about the Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2016!
Netheos
Administrateur

World Cup Ladder Season 2

Postby Netheos » 11 March 2016, 11:30

Dear coaches,

It's been one month since the start of the 2016 Blood Bowl 2 World Cup for PC players!

If you registered for one of the official community league qualifiers, you have 2 months left to qualify for the Play Off.

If you participate in the public qualifier, the first season is now over and the 5 best coaches of the official leaderboard have been qualified for the Play Off.

You can enter now into the second season of the “Official World Cup Ladder” in-game league. The second season ends on 11th April 2016. Be careful to respect the rules of the competition.

Quick reminder for the Official World Cup Ladder:
1. If your Coach name* isn’t registered at the end of the season, you can’t qualify even if your team is in the top five.
2. Any team with more than 20 games will be disqualified.
3. Any coach with more than 5 concessions in a season (1 month), regardless of the team, will be disqualified from the current season.

Please also note that we will update our Terms & Conditions on a few points, such as the Discipline & Arbitration section:

• 5.2. Unfair Game Play includes but is not limited to such actions as: match fixing, intentional disconnecting, cheating of any sort and by any means, collusion, purposely queuing to find a specific opponent in the World Cup ladder, quickly conceding against the same opponent several times in a row or disconnecting more than 6 times from the same Game.

Don’t forget to register yourselves here.
Read more information about the rules here.

Good luck and see you on the pitch!
Focus Team

dragonwolf

Re: World Cup Ladder Season 2

Postby dragonwolf » 11 March 2016, 11:39

thanks netheos

Mercy Flush

Postby Mercy Flush » 11 March 2016, 12:40

of the 1st 5 matches played only 1 saw turn 16 :D

dtbilek

Postby dtbilek » 11 March 2016, 13:01

One hour into the new season and there is a 3-0 Wood Elf team with 3 wins by concession, all in the first couple of turns.

It looks to me like virtually all the first 20 games have been won by concession. I was the lucky person who had to slog through 16 turns to win 1-0 instead of getting 3-0 wins and crap with double money.

Are people dumb? Why are they conceding so much?

dragonwolf

Postby dragonwolf » 11 March 2016, 13:13

One hour into the new season and there is a 3-0 Wood Elf team with 3 wins by concession, all in the first couple of turns.

It looks to me like virtually all the first 20 games have been won by concession. I was the lucky person who had to slog through 16 turns to win 1-0 instead of getting 3-0 wins and crap with double money.

not true i lost mine on turn 16

logain

Postby logain » 11 March 2016, 14:55

Well season 1 teams 1 to 7 had a 20-0-0 record.

So i suppose they're under pressure, they don't want to lose time : when a team's going to draw or lose or get damaged they just concede to try a new one.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 11 March 2016, 15:00

You still only get 5 concessions. Guess they could be using them up, but I suspect there will be moments of sheer frustration down the line where they really, really wish they hadn't...

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 11 March 2016, 16:16

You still only get 5 concessions. Guess they could be using them up, but I suspect there will be moments of sheer frustration down the line where they really, really wish they hadn't...
Or when they realise they should have actually read the rules. ;)
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

dragonwolf

Postby dragonwolf » 11 March 2016, 20:29

Same for stalling, a lot of people do not realise the TD difference is equaly important

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 11 March 2016, 21:29

Same for stalling, a lot of people do not realise the TD difference is equaly important
Yup last season showed that for sure. No sense in stalling for the 1-0 or 2-1 win. It's either score as quick as you can to win big...or pull the draw or loss and restart.
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

Return to “Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2016”