Voghen lamms an empty seat match

All you need to know about the Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2016!
Matey

Re: Voghen lamms an empty seat match

Postby Matey » 28 March 2016, 20:43

Could have a new kind of mutual concede or something too. Like player a offers to concede, player b accepts and game is over. Could have different rewards/penalties than a normal concede. Idea being that if both coaches are ok to agree that the outcome of the match is decided they can shake hands and move on. If player b thinks they can gain more by continuing they can refuse and player a can either do a normal concede with more severe penalties or fight out the rest of the match in an effort to tie or maim.

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 28 March 2016, 20:57

Problem with this is that in the WC Open, who cares about how harsh the punishment is for conceding...the conceding coach is deleting that team anyways, so what does he care if it's a harsher concede punishment or not.
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

Matey

Postby Matey » 28 March 2016, 21:02

Problem with this is that in the WC Open, who cares about how harsh the punishment is for conceding...the conceding coach is deleting that team anyways, so what does he care if it's a harsher concede punishment or not.
Well the idea being that if they choose to concede after the other coach chose to continue then thd concede would absolutely count against their concede limit which if reached disqualifies the coach from qualifying for the world cup, whereas a mutually accepted concede (maybe only available in 2nd half or something?) Would not count (as much/at all?) Against their concede limit.

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 28 March 2016, 21:16

now that makes more sense...and I can see where you are going with that line of thought. :)
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

Matey

Postby Matey » 28 March 2016, 21:40

A potential upside is... if player b thinks they can gain more by continuing and refuses the offer then player a might be more motivated by spite than they othereise would be, and spite is ok by me in bloodbowl. If you want to try and farm someone then you cant get upset if they try their best to inflict damage on you!

Brutal Massacre WC

Postby Brutal Massacre WC » 29 March 2016, 00:31

Well what do you know, when I play a game and the guy goes AFK its cheating, but when it happens to you some how you are the victim? HA HA

You do make me laugh.

Asbostrusbo

Postby Asbostrusbo » 31 March 2016, 22:13

Well what do you know, when I play a game and the guy goes AFK its cheating, but when it happens to you some how you are the victim? HA HA

You do make me laugh.
Well diference is: to me this happens 1 time with a stranger in many many matchs against many many coaches with many teams.
To you happens 3 times in a row, the same day, with the same team against the same coach (you or your friend) with different teams (ehehe)
and you have the alibi of some faked conversations...

I also laugh. Maybe you can clasify but you will never win this champ.
Comisario de la liga
Llegó la ley!!

Brutal Massacre WC

Postby Brutal Massacre WC » 01 April 2016, 02:23

You do make me laugh.
Well diference is: to me this happens 1 time with a stranger in many many matchs against many many coaches with many teams.
To you happens 3 times in a row, the same day, with the same team against the same coach (you or your friend) with different teams (ehehe)
and you have the alibi of some faked conversations...

I also laugh. Maybe you can clasify but you will never win this champ.
For a start it happened with 2 different teams. You seem to know a lot about match fixing do you do this with your buddies then?

Because if I was going to do this then I would have done it with 20 different teams all with different names.

Lets face it you just are looking for a way to get the competition banned to make it easier for yourself to get a ticket.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 01 April 2016, 13:07

I think it's pretty disgusting that Asbostrusbo is still claiming cheating even though Netheos has said there was none and reinstated Brutal Deluxe.
I have reported his post above.
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

gavrad76

Postby gavrad76 » 02 April 2016, 21:16

Ok as Netheos has looked into this and the decision has been made, I'm shutting this down.

Return to “Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2016”