How are the finals going to work?

All you need to know about the Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2016!
WildKun

Re: How are the finals going to work?

Postby WildKun » 12 May 2016, 12:15

Best of 3 with perms... Would be funny if a killteam focused the first on mass killing, just to win the 2nd and 3rd. =D
You need to win 4 games in a row before getting to semi though )

Ys_

Postby Ys_ » 13 May 2016, 11:11

Netheos,

Do you plan on uploading the games on youtube, for the sake of being able to watch them afterwards?
I'm pretty sure I won't be free during broadcast, but would be delighted to have videos to watch during my times off (:

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 17 May 2016, 14:09

Netheos,

Do you plan on uploading the games on youtube, for the sake of being able to watch them afterwards?
I'm pretty sure I won't be free during broadcast, but would be delighted to have videos to watch during my times off (:
Yes, we'll try to upload them on Youtube. The replay should also be available on Twitch.
Focus Team

Orielensis

Postby Orielensis » 18 May 2016, 18:43

Is there any easy place (or any place) to find out when and where WC games are being streamed, especially ones with commentary from regular streamers?

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 18 May 2016, 19:51

Is there any easy place (or any place) to find out when and where WC games are being streamed, especially ones with commentary from regular streamers?
Good Q Orielenses; I'd love to do commentary on the earlier rounds (which will not be streamed by cyanide itself), if the matches would be scheduled in advance, and that schedule made public.
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 18 May 2016, 20:29

Yeah maybe have a scheduling thread here that was public for each round. I would be willing to stream those matches that either twitch wasn't online for or if there are more than 1 going at a time.
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

Fashbinder

Postby Fashbinder » 19 May 2016, 05:19

Yeah maybe have a scheduling thread here that was public for each round. I would be willing to stream those matches that either twitch wasn't online for or if there are more than 1 going at a time.
Likewise

strider84

Postby strider84 » 19 May 2016, 06:52

Imagine a public thread where 32 games need to be agreed, id have to scroll through x pages to figure out if my opponent wrote already.

I imagine it already difficult in the private section. Id rather just see an entry of the bracket and netheos updating the scheduled times behind each matchup once an agreement is concluded.

Please make sure to input a 2-4 min delay on the stream (even though i would expect the wc participants to not gain much value out of it, there might still be the odd comment/idea that was not even in consideration...)

Lembocha

Postby Lembocha » 19 May 2016, 11:52

I will stream as many matches as possible. I will make focus on matches played by my league's qualified coaches tho (NachoRnR, caio/cfarbes, Drikk, Azaghal and Sebiba/Ptitseb), but I might also stream others, like Oni_Goku, Acropolis and McClane's.

twitch.tv/lembocha

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 19 May 2016, 12:21

Imagine a public thread where 32 games need to be agreed, id have to scroll through x pages to figure out if my opponent wrote already.

I imagine it already difficult in the private section. Id rather just see an entry of the bracket and netheos updating the scheduled times behind each matchup once an agreement is concluded.

Please make sure to input a 2-4 min delay on the stream (even though i would expect the wc participants to not gain much value out of it, there might still be the odd comment/idea that was not even in consideration...)
It needn't be a thread, it could be a subforum with a thread per matchup/bracket. Of course, if it works like the BBTactics forum system, you'd get a notification if your username was tagged in a message, which would make things a ton easier. =D
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

Return to “Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2016”