World Cup Play Off Schedule

All you need to know about the Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2016!
Netheos
Administrateur

Re: World Cup Play Off Schedule

Postby Netheos » 01 June 2016, 14:54

I like all the times being listed in GMT rather than a series of letters nobody knows about that isnt listed in windows :) FeelsGoodMan
Now if Nethoes would get rid of that confusing PM/AM nonsense and use 24h format the listing would be perfect.
Done. 12-hours system is used in North America but since we mostly have european coaches in the top 16, I switched to 24-hours system ;)
Focus Team

SquirrelDude

Postby SquirrelDude » 01 June 2016, 16:18

So something that I just noticed I would like on the bracket, and it may be too late to implement.

Could we get the scores of the games played, and the turn the game ended on (would be 16 for quite a few, but it could be 20 if the game went to OT). That way we could see if a team won 2-0 in regulation or 3-2 on turn 21 of OT.

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 01 June 2016, 16:54

So something that I just noticed I would like on the bracket, and it may be too late to implement.

Could we get the scores of the games played, and the turn the game ended on (would be 16 for quite a few, but it could be 20 if the game went to OT). That way we could see if a team won 2-0 in regulation or 3-2 on turn 21 of OT.
That would be too much info in a tab to be able to make a nice visual with it.

But you can find the score here: http://challonge.com/fr/WCPlayoffs
And a lot of useful info here (Unofficial but Guiness does a fantastic job keeping it updated).
Focus Team

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 01 June 2016, 19:15

And a lot of useful info here (Unofficial but Guiness does a fantastic job keeping it updated).
Very nice to get that much info. The % elimininated from R2 looks incorrect; it doesn't match the # starting and # eliminated (at the moment, every race has a % eliminated > 50%, which is of course impossible.) =)
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

Arcturus42

Postby Arcturus42 » 01 June 2016, 19:42

Very nice to get that much info. The % elimininated from R2 looks incorrect; it doesn't match the # starting and # eliminated (at the moment, every race has a % eliminated > 50%, which is of course impossible.) =)
I noticed that too. It looks like the second %eliminated is how many have been eliminated total, compared to how many started in the tournament, not how many were eliminated in the second round.

iweyl

Postby iweyl » 02 June 2016, 09:30

Grande Spartako
Forza e spacca tutto
W Italia ;)

Guinness

Postby Guinness » 03 June 2016, 17:18

Thank you kindly for the kudos Nethelos.

To those who asked about the percentages, they've now been labeled to make it more obvious (and an extra spot for round vs total). The predictions are my novice knowledge of Bloodbowl being put onto the page; the stats the info, is all exactly as I've seen it. Stream / Youtube links have been placed at the request of the casters (any casters wanting to post their links are welcome to).

Last match for top 16: 22h00 GMT Wednesday
"Risk is the business."

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 09 June 2016, 15:43

Update for the top 8!
Focus Team

SquirrelDude

Postby SquirrelDude » 09 June 2016, 15:45

Didn't Knockoff advance over Arcturus?