Undead Open Beta Next Week!

Forum dedicated to the BB2 betas on PC/Mac.
Netheos
Administrateur

Undead Open Beta Next Week!

Postby Netheos » 30 June 2016, 15:17

Hey Coaches,

We were pleased to announce during the World Cup 2016 Grand Final that there will be an Undead Beta on PC & Mac next week!

The Undead team and other new features are almost ready. We want to make sure that we deliver the best possible Blood Bowl experience, so the beta will be accessible to all Blood Bowl 2 owners on Steam.

You can take a look at the Ghoul, Wight, and Zombie in our screenshot below.

See you on the pitch next week!

Cyanide Studio & Focus Home Interactive
Focus Team

koolaidconvoy

Re: Undead Open Beta Next Week!

Postby koolaidconvoy » 30 June 2016, 16:32

Will the beta client be standalone from the normal client? As in, there will be seperate leagues, like a beta COL, and no matches allowed between normal and beta clients.

Will the beta provide everything plus the new race or just undead? After the changes are implemented in the main client will the beta client remain or be reopened for future updates? Thanks again exciting news.

Netheos
Administrateur

Postby Netheos » 30 June 2016, 16:45

Will the beta client be standalone from the normal client? As in, there will be seperate leagues, like a beta COL, and no matches allowed between normal and beta clients.
There will be a code to enter in Steam library > Blood Bowl 2 > Property > Betas
It will be accessible to all Blood Bowl 2 owners on Steam.

But it's a separated branch. Separated leagues and no matches allowed between the 2 versions. It wouldn't be a beta server otherwhise ;)
Will the beta provide everything plus the new race or just undead? After the changes are implemented in the main client will the beta client remain or be reopened for future updates? Thanks again exciting news.
The beta branch will feature all the changes planned in the next update (Undead + Orc blitzer change + bret blitzer change + increased team slot + other things...).

The beta branch will close at the end of the beta, when we'll update the main game. It might be used again in the future but probably with a different code.
Focus Team

booncabal76

Postby booncabal76 » 30 June 2016, 17:25

I feel a stirring in the trousers.
+ other things..
Please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 30 June 2016, 18:13

I feel a stirring in the trousers.
+ other things..
Please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options, please be league management options
You can calm that stirring down, as I don't think this will be in there. However 1 of those other things is really freaking sweet and I think everyone will like it!
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

dragonwolf

Postby dragonwolf » 30 June 2016, 19:56

However 1 of those other things is really freaking sweet and I think everyone will like it!

A lobby???!!!!

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 30 June 2016, 20:11

However 1 of those other things is really freaking sweet and I think everyone will like it!

A lobby???!!!!
Let me clarify that from what I have seen there are no changes to the league administration side or the lobby for that matter. This doesn't mean that there won't be either of those done for this patch...only that I haven't seen it. The one "other item" that I have seen is cool though. And I'm not sure that I can tell what it is even though Netheos mentioned some of the other changes publicly already. I may still be under an NDA about it, so better off not saying anymore. :)
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

vgpurist
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vgpurist/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vgpurist

Postby vgpurist » 30 June 2016, 20:30

NDA breaker!! We'll find you Spydyr!!

Don't forget about access to agility skills for the knights in Bretonnians.

-VG Purist
VG Purist

YouTube
Twitch

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 30 June 2016, 21:44

Yes, that too and that is a nice change in my opinion. It was one of the items that I agreed upon when we were discussing ways to change the Brets up some.

I have played somewhere around 20-25 game with Brets and really like them. They are very good early game, but once they hit 1400ish or so, they start to fall off as other teams catch and pass them on the skilled players. I think the A access for the 4 knights will help even that mid-game play out some.
Spydyr

Twitch
YouTube

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 30 June 2016, 21:45

We'll find you Spydyr!!

-VG Purist
A smart Spydyr will never be seen or caught until it's too late! :twisted: :mrgreen:
Spydyr

Twitch
YouTube

Return to “Beta”