New Roster Screen: please don't bring it to consoles

Forum dedicated to the BB2 betas on PC/Mac.
wdanjou

New Roster Screen: please don't bring it to consoles

Postby wdanjou » 05 July 2016, 13:53

Hello, I primarily play Blood Bowl 2 on PS4, but I have been checking out the Undead Beta today. Loving the additions and changes, but I'm not sure how to feel about the new combined staff and player roster page. It works fine on PC I suppose, but I think it would be a huge downgrade for PS4 and Xbox One. The way the interface is now on consoles with its big tiles and lots of information at a glance works great on consoles. The new interface is all small text and lots of rows which would be a pain to scroll through. I hope the plan is not to bring this interface to consoles with the Undead update.

SquirrelDude

Re: New Roster Screen: please don't bring it to consoles

Postby SquirrelDude » 05 July 2016, 15:46

One other critiques of the roster screen, which I mostly like. Could we please get the following:

1. An option to make skills words instead of just images now that there is more space

2. The ability to see what positions players are in addition to their names and stats Edit: Holy crap it does but it's small enough that I didn't notice the first two times I looked at it.

TheSpydyr

Re: New Roster Screen: please don't bring it to consoles

Postby TheSpydyr » 05 July 2016, 15:55

2. The ability to see what positions players are in addition to their names and stats Edit: Holy crap it does but it's small enough that I didn't notice the first two times I looked at it.

:D

Yes it does. 8-)
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

Return to “Beta”