Forum dedicated to the BB2 betas on PC/Mac.
dragonwolf

Postby dragonwolf » 07 July 2016, 09:53

A quick question regarding our accounts

I can not seem to log on my old account since i downloaded the undead beta. Is there a reason for that ? I know it is 2 different server but does it means that if we want to play on the beta we have to wait for the beta to finish to reaccess the old server? Or do i do somthing wrong and there is a way to switch from one account to another?

Sid The Coach

Re: log in and undead beta

Postby Sid The Coach » 07 July 2016, 10:08

You will need to update the client each time you want to go between current BB2 and beta. Disabling/enabling beta in Steam will do it automatically, I believe.

Basically, now you have what is supposed to be 2 separate clients in 1, and either of those clients is slightly (about 900 MB) different from the other.

NURTHOR

Postby NURTHOR » 11 July 2016, 18:04

Does it mean that we have to dl the Beta each time we want to play with the Undead rooster?
And vice et versa: we have to dl the Basic BB2 each time we want to play without the Undead roster!

Can't we have the 2 "games" (basic BB2 and BB2 Beta) on our PC?

dragonwolf

Postby dragonwolf » 11 July 2016, 21:38

Does it mean that we have to dl the Beta each time we want to play with the Undead rooster?
And vice et versa: we have to dl the Basic BB2 each time we want to play without the Undead roster!

Can't we have the 2 "games" (basic BB2 and BB2 Beta) on our PC?

At this point no ! As the client can only connect to 1 server at a time if understand well. So if you want to play undead beta you play in a sandbox in a way .

Return to “Beta”