New Roster Page

Forum dedicated to the BB2 betas on PC/Mac.
SquirrelDude

New Roster Page

Postby SquirrelDude » 09 July 2016, 22:25

It's pretty great. Not many complaints from me. Three suggestions:

1. Give an option for skills to be listed as words and not just pictures.

2. Make the positional identifications slightly more obvious. You kind of need to sort them out.

3. This one is nitpicky, but it would be nice if players showed how much team value had been added from skills instead of just their total team value. So instead of showing a Orc blitzer with mighty blow as just 110k, it would show it as 110k (90+20k).

SaintTodd

Re: New Roster Page

Postby SaintTodd » 10 July 2016, 03:29

#2.
Definitely.

dragonwolf

Postby dragonwolf » 10 July 2016, 07:58

What i would like is to be able to identify the injuries without having to click on the player (time consuming during inducement page) . Hovering the cursor over a player should be enough to have a mini display with the different injuries he sustained on previous games

SquirrelDude

Postby SquirrelDude » 10 July 2016, 12:14

What i would like is to be able to identify the injuries without having to click on the player (time consuming during inducement page) . Hovering the cursor over a player should be enough to have a mini display with the different injuries he sustained on previous games
I'd love this on player cards too, especially with niggling injuries. If what skills showed up in the tactical/skill view was optional, niggling injuries would absolutely be one of the ones that I turned on.

Valcurdra

Postby Valcurdra » 11 July 2016, 00:34

Yes please. I would be happy with a different symbol for the various permanent injuries.

Like a -ag, written the box instead of just a cross

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 11 July 2016, 07:03

It's pretty great. Not many complaints from me. Three suggestions:

1. Give an option for skills to be listed as words and not just pictures.

2. Make the positional identifications slightly more obvious. You kind of need to sort them out.

3. This one is nitpicky, but it would be nice if players showed how much team value had been added from skills instead of just their total team value. So instead of showing a Orc blitzer with mighty blow as just 110k, it would show it as 110k (90+20k).
Or better yet, showing as 80 + 20 instead of 100!
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

NURTHOR

Postby NURTHOR » 14 July 2016, 16:26

Très joli le nouveau roster ou feuille d'équipe!
Par contre est-il possible de mettre le nom des compétences quand on passe dessus avec le pointeur de la souris?
Merci

Very nice the new roster!
But can you show us the names of the skills when we pass with the mouse on their pictures?
Thanks

SquirrelDude

Postby SquirrelDude » 19 July 2016, 17:53

Tool tips like that would be a good edition to the game.

Return to “Beta”