recruitment of dead oppo players

Forum dedicated to the BB2 betas on PC/Mac.
dragonwolf

recruitment of dead oppo players

Postby dragonwolf » 10 July 2016, 10:25

i have a question

Is there a way when you have a full team and we killed some opposition player to be able to choose to fire some of our permanent players ( bad injured one for example) and be allowed to recruit the new one ? Most of the time they just say your team is full and that s it . So if we had a -st on that game we can even have the choice to replace him with a fresh new one . Is it a rule thing or can it be tweak to offer the choice to fire someone (full team or not as a matter of fact ) to be able to recruit a new one ?

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Re: recruitment of dead oppo players

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 11 July 2016, 07:08

No, this is per the rules. There is no zombie created if your team is full. Rostering 15 players to keep room for a star (or rostering 14 to keep room for 2) might not be a bad idea, though.
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

dode74

Postby dode74 » 11 July 2016, 07:37

There is no zombie created if your team is full.
As I understand the rules the zombie is created but cannot be kept under these circumstances.
The Necromancer is free to the team and allows the team once per a match to ‘Raise the Dead’. If a player on the opposing team with Strength 4 or less that does not have Regeneration or Stunty is killed during the match (after Apothecary attempt if any) then the team may immediately place a new Zombie player in the Reserves box of their dugout (this may cause a team to have more than 16 players for the remainder of the match). During Step 5 of Updating Your Team Roster (see page 29), you may add this player to your roster for free if you have less than 16 players on the team. A free Zombie still counts at full value towards the team value.

dragonwolf

Postby dragonwolf » 11 July 2016, 08:25

So if read well if i kill 2 oppo players and i have 14 players on my team i can only raise 1 zombi?

dode74

Postby dode74 » 11 July 2016, 08:29

Correct. The necromancer raises one zombie per match at most.

Darkson

Postby Darkson » 11 July 2016, 08:35

During Step 5 of Updating Your Team Roster (see page 29), you may add this player to your roster for free if you have less than 16 players on the team. A free Zombie still counts at full value towards the team value.
And as Step 5 allows you to fire players, you should be given the option to drop a player and take the free zombie.
So yeah, something else Cyanide have got wrong if you can't do it.
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
Home of the ARBBL
TalkFantasyFootball admin - PM me if you need help.
Nope, I was talking about a 0TTD on a Blitz! using TTM.

dragonwolf

Postby dragonwolf » 11 July 2016, 09:00

The Necromancer is free to the team and allows the team once per a match to ‘Raise the Dead’. If a player on the opposing team with Strength 4 or less that does not have Regeneration or Stunty is killed during the match
I m sure i already killed player with regeneration, they failed their roll and got raised on my side.

As for the players over st4 and stunty since they raise as standard zombi and skeleton what is the deal on that one? They loose their injuries and skills of their past life. Does it means a snot and a mino can t be raisedaa zombi or skeleton ?

twitch/the_sage_bb
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theSagebb/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/the_Sage_BB

Postby twitch/the_sage_bb » 11 July 2016, 09:49

The Necromancer is free to the team and allows the team once per a match to ‘Raise the Dead’. If a player on the opposing team with Strength 4 or less that does not have Regeneration or Stunty is killed during the match
I m sure i already killed player with regeneration, they failed their roll and got raised on my side.

As for the players over st4 and stunty since they raise as standard zombi and skeleton what is the deal on that one? They loose their injuries and skills of their past life. Does it means a snot and a mino can t be raisedaa zombi or skeleton ?

The logic here is that it's too implausible fluff-wise for a snotling or a minotaur to turn into a 5 3 2 8 player. However, if you have a -ST mino, he can become a zombie (while a +ST chaos warrior cannot).
Last edited by twitch/the_sage_bb on 15 July 2016, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
Content: Twitch / Youtube ; Updates: Facebook / Twitter
(because people with big banners are just compensating)

NURTHOR

Postby NURTHOR » 14 July 2016, 16:53

So if read well if i kill 2 oppo players and i have 14 players on my team i can only raise 1 zombi?
It depends:
a/ If you kill the 2 oppo in the same match your necromancer will raise only one:
Correct. The necromancer raises one zombie per match at most.
b/ If you kill the 2 oppo in 2 differents matchs your necromancer will raise both!

The Undead Team can have 17 players in a match but at the end of the match the team manager have to throw a player so the team is full with 16 players max!

dragonwolf

Postby dragonwolf » 14 July 2016, 19:58

The Undead Team can have 17 players in a match but at the end of the match the team manager have to throw a player so the team is full with 16 players max!
But what is missing then is the roster page before the offer to recruit the new zombi/skeleton. At the moment if you have 16 players you can t fire any one to accomodate the new recruit

Return to “Beta”