New Stadium Upgrade

Share your ideas and Suggestions about Blood Bowl 2.
dode74

Re: New Stadium Upgrade

Postby dode74 » 21 October 2015, 20:01

For MM in particular:
Team Doctor - after each match any player who has suffered a permanent injury and has not been treated by the apothecary may reroll his injury roll. The Team Doctor may travel with the team, so can be used for away matches.

The aim is to create a less punishing (and therefore less rewarding for bashers) MM environment. As written it will have a greater effect the more injuries you take, meaning it will not have a disproportionately large effect for the bashers themselves.

TheSpydyr

Postby TheSpydyr » 21 October 2015, 20:05

For MM in particular:
Team Doctor - after each match any player who has suffered a permanent injury and has not been treated by the apothecary may reroll his injury roll. The Team Doctor may travel with the team, so can be used for away matches.

The aim is to create a less punishing (and therefore less rewarding for bashers) MM environment. As written it will have a greater effect the more injuries you take, meaning it will not have a disproportionately large effect for the bashers themselves.
oh I like!
Spydyr

The RNG is not broken, you are not "the unluckiest coach in the world" and the computer does not cheat, you just suck.

Twitch
YouTube

shambles23

Postby shambles23 » 22 October 2015, 04:43

For MM in particular:

I like this idea.

Marni

Postby Marni » 22 October 2015, 05:12

Yep, Dode is onto it. Thats a great idea for the long term Match-Making leagues.
Taste My Bad Karma.

Valcurdra

Postby Valcurdra » 22 October 2015, 08:22

This is a great thread.

Love the pixel hugging suggestions.

Trampoline sidelines is pure hilarity imagine the chaos!

GreedyGutter

Postby GreedyGutter » 22 October 2015, 09:56

Trampoline sidelines- players pushed off the pitch are thrown back in as with the throw-in template, auto armor break, knock down of any player they hit, scatter the player again, second armor break.

Not practical? Sure, but I think that would be cool!
Hilarious!! :lol: This would be great.

Random Pits:

Taken from the old rome when during a pitch fight in the colosseum pits were opened with Wild-Animals in there.
On a 6+ roll per ending turn a wild animal appears on a random not occupied field and blitzes the next player to it. It will continue Blitzing the players nearest to it until it's injured, ko'd or stunned. (will disappear then)

MA 6
ST 3
AG 3
AV 5
Jump Up - Horns - Wild Animal

-> max. 3 can be on the field at once.

Jural

Postby Jural » 22 October 2015, 17:28

While Dodes idea is practical and I support it for MM, the coliseum idea is really where I like my Blood Bowl- insane mayhem!

As long as they are optional, crazy fun wild ideas fit so well in Blood Bowl!

SirIronclad
Twitter: @SirIronclad

Postby SirIronclad » 04 October 2016, 13:28

For MM in particular:

I second this suggestion but if it's supposed to be a stadium upgrade it needs to be in line with the rest and have an effect for both teams playing in the stadium.

dode74

Postby dode74 » 04 October 2016, 15:04

I second this suggestion but if it's supposed to be a stadium upgrade it needs to be in line with the rest and have an effect for both teams playing in the stadium.
I'd have no issue with that.

Miraskadu

Postby Miraskadu » 04 October 2016, 15:35

Icy pitch- push back results push you two squares instead of one

Trampoline sidelines- players pushed off the pitch are thrown back in as with the throw-in template, auto armor break, knock down of any player they hit, scatter the player again, second armor break.

Not practical? Sure, but I think that would be cool!

I want that for my Gobo team. This is going to be hilarious...

Completely unbalancend and RNG but hilarious none the less....

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”